Food poisoning in Canada has spiked by about 25 per cent since the beginning of the year, according to health authorities.
The number of cases in the country has been rising, particularly among those who were exposed in the winter months, the Ministry of Health said Thursday.
The new figures, released by the Ministry, also showed the number of reported cases of bubonic disease and coronavirus infection rose by 1,098 in the first six months of 2017, compared to the same period last year.
“We’ve seen a huge increase in the number and number of people who have had exposure to this virus,” said Dr. David Smith, the chief medical officer of Health Canada.
“I think we have seen an overall increase in numbers of people in Canada who have contracted the coronaviruses.”
The number is about 10 times higher than what the ministry estimated in October, when the first case of bubo was detected in Canada.
The total number of infections has increased from about 15,000 cases in 2015 to more than 50,000 in 2016.
The ministry said the increase in cases was due in part to a change in how the coronas are treated.
The country has long allowed coronaviral infections to continue in people who tested positive for the virus.
The government said the new guidelines, released in January, will allow the government to temporarily lift the temporary restrictions and allow some people to be tested for the new coronaviroscopes.
The WHO says more than 20 million people worldwide are infected with coronavillae.
The virus is transmitted through the air.
This is a public health emergency.
Anyone who is at risk should contact a health care provider immediately.
We want to help people get through this difficult time, and the ministry is offering free and low-cost medical support to those affected by the outbreak.
People in Canada have been told to stay home and get tested for coronavire.
The ministry is asking anyone who was tested for COVID-19 to come to a health centre and seek treatment.